Since our beginning in 1956, COTA NSW has introduced policies and programs that make a real difference to peoples’ lives. We have proud record, having created:
- Meals on Wheels
- Retirement Village Residents Association
- Australian Seniors Computer Clubs Association
- Seniors Clubs
- Seniors Information Service
- OM:NI – Older Men: New Ideas
- Grandparents, Relatives and Kinship Care Alliance
- Medication Management for Older People, and the
- Mature Employment Line.
COTA NSW, through constant contact with consumers and consumer groups across the state, through the research it conducts and through partnerships with other NGOs, research bodies and universities, is also an important source of information and advice on issues and decisions that people will navigate through as they live long, healthy, and productive lives. We have always made this information and advice available publically through telephone advice and over eighty Fact Sheets. Browse through our website or contact us and help COTA NSW continue its work in advancing the interests of people over 50.